Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 1994 12:51:49 EDT
I phoned yesterday and left mess. that we have no record oof this Co.
within our AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY SUMMARY RECORD SYSTEM (APSRS).  We have
around 600 contributors to this data base.  If you are unable to find
the original negs. we could search our files for coverage over the location
for scenes of similar date and scales.  Contact this office via this net.
or by mail.  Address is:  USGS-ESIC,  507 National Cntr., Reston, Va. 22092.
Please be specific asto location of area needed.

John Shanton
Earth Science Info. Cntr.(ESIC)
Reston, Va.