From:
Alberta Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 16:34:41 EDT
Here is some additional information on this subject from a librarian at
my library.
|Alberta Auringer Wood, Map Librarian, Memorial University of Newfoundland, |
|St. John's, Newfoundland, CANADA  A1B 3Y1.  phone: 709-737-8892;           |
|     fax: 709-737-2153;     Internet:  [log in to unmask]             |