From:
"Jane M. Carlson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 1996 12:51:44 EDT
To all of you wonderful people who helped:

Thank you so much for the many responses to the question I posted
about a formula for computing distance based on latitude/longitude.
I've forwarded all of them to the person at ROCKWELL INTERNATIONAL
CORP. in Cedar Rapids, IA who called me with his question.  If he
has any further questions, he will contact you directly.

What would a Liberal Arts-type Map Collection Assistant do without
you?????

Jane Carlson
Univ. of Iowa