From:
Carol Marley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 1996 10:42:41 EDT
There is a small table on Beirut in The World Weather Guide which gives
relative humidity for Beirut at 9:00 and 1500 by month, give also
average monthly precipitation, and for temp. everage daily plys highest
and lowest recroded per month. Carol Marley, McGill University

Figure most science ref. collections would have this book.On Fri, 31