From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 1996 15:04:57 EDT
Maps-L Folk:

I will be taking the, now, annual trip demanded by my mother and sister, over
the next three weeks (well, 3200 miles in 18 days of driving, plus the plane
trip).  I plan to see the geography of the northeastern U.S. and Quebec, and
some of the scenes of the recent conflicts with the French and the British.
So if you see a harassed looking guy, reading in a car parked outside of an
'antique' store anywhere in the region, please be nice, it might be your
moderator.

My assistant, Tom Hardaway, will moderate the list.  As he has limited access
and training on the systems, the list may be a little clumsy and some messages
might be held.

John Sutherland
Moderator, Maps-L

University of Georgia Libraries