From:
Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 1995 19:10:46 EDT
Paul,

I am faxing you a copy of the list of Raisz Landform Maps I have kept for at
least three years. The prices may have changed slightly in the meantime but
the offerings should be at least the same. I have been a long-time admirer
of Raisz maps and bought one of the United States and one of the Pacific
Northwest when I was working on my Bachelor's degree in Geography at Western
Wash. Univ. back in the very early 80s. I still love his technique and detail!

Paige

>2 messages.-------------Johnnie

>>Date:         Fri, 22 Sep 95 13:16:53 EDT
>>From:         Gwen Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject:      Re: Erwin Raisz Landform Maps
>

>Try: Raisz Landform Maps, P.O. Box 773, Melrose, MA 02176
>(800) 242-3199 or Fax (617) 662-2622
>I have a price list from them dated 8/92. -- Gwen Curtis, Map Collection,
>Univ. of Ky. Libraries
>On Fri, 22 Sep 1995 10:36:11 EDT Paul R. Larson said:

Mr. Paige G. Andrew
Maps/Nonbook Cataloger
E506 Pattee Library
Pennsylvania State University Libraries