Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 1994 09:11:13 EST
This message was sent to another list and has been downloaded and sent to
MAPS-L by Nick Millea as it is of potential interest to the list.---Johnnie

From:   MX%"[log in to unmask]" 21-FEB-1994 11:43:12.20
To:     NMILLEA
CC:
Subj:   Cartography of Latin America

Sender: [log in to unmask]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 1994 11:42:07 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Cartography of Latin America

Dear Nick--
This query came through on one of the listservs I subscribe to.  Is it of
any interest to you?
Robert