From:
Ralph Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 1994 17:12:08 EST
Just remember that for some of these rooms you have to either 1)TRAVEL FOR AN H
OUR OR MORE OR 2) BRING YOUR AK-47 TO FIGHT YOU WAY DOWN THE HALL TO YOUR ROOM!
Just kidding folks, seriously the best place on one of these lists is a Marriot
t in New Jersey - only a short ride away from ALA - just like the Hotel in Cora
l Gables that I stayed at in Miami ! Taxi rides =  $35.00 plus tip.  Let me tel
l you about my last taxi ride in New York City sometime. The guy was going to g
ive the special Bronx tour as we went  LaGuardia to Manhattan. Then he overhe
ard my say to my s.o. that I learned to drive on the FDR Expressway. I never go
t to my hotel so quick.