From:
Alberta Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 17:40:41 EST
In case someone else wants to participate or has yet to respond, I am
forwarding with sender's permission to MAPS-L.
        Alberta
|     Alberta Auringer Wood, Maps, Data and Media Librarian, Memorial        |
|  University of Newfoundland, St. John's, Newfoundland, CANADA  A1B 3Y1     |
|  phone: 709-737-8892; fax: 709-737-2153; Internet: [log in to unmask] |