From:
Peter Stark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 1994 12:41:20 EDT
Our library does not subscribe to Art Reference Quarterly, but this
particular issue (vol. 1, no 3) should be in my library.  Could Alice or
someone else who has a copy of this issue please look on the inside cover
and provide ordering/price information so that those who are interested
could order a single copy of the journal?  This would be most helpful as
many branch libraries (like the University of Oregon) frequently purchase
single issues of journals and catalog them as monographs for their
reference collections.  Thanks to Alice Hudson for providing the contents,
and thanks in advance for further information.  Peter Stark, University
of Oregon.