From:
Yolanda Theunissen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 1994 14:53:42 EST
Your posting of October 27th was of interest because I
had just gotten a local inquiry for much the same info.
as it relates to Maine.

I am passing his request on to you since you seem to have
a handle on this type of map.

"I'm compiling a package of forest type of maps of
Maine, as they have changed over the years. ... Can you think
of any that have indicated different types of forest vegetation
in Maine, or even loosely illustrated the different kinds of
trees or forest conditions occuring in Maine?"
Please send your reply to:"

Lloyd C. Irland
RFD #2
Box 9200
Winthrop, ME 04364
(207) 395-2185

For my own information, could you send me your mailing address
and phone number for future querries?  Thank you.
FAX 395-2188