From:
Frances Woodward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 1994 15:13:41 EST
Here is an explanation of the change, as posted on Exlibris

Frances Woodward, Special Collections & University Archives Division,
Main Library, University of British Columbia, 1956 Main Mall, Vancouver,
B.C. V6T 1Z1
Tel: (604) 822-2521  Fax: (604) 822-9587  E-mail: [log in to unmask]
"a map is worth a thousand words!"