From:
Date:
Wed, 18 May 1994 10:18:59 EDT
This message is from Lori Sugden.-------------Johnnie

A professor here needs the World Map of Human-Induced Soil Degradation for a
talk at the beginning of June. This map, published by the International Soil
Reference and Information Centre and UNEP, was cited in base line 14(1):12,
and I plan to purchase it but do not think I can get it by the beginning of
June. Could anyone loan theirs (he'll pay courier costs, or we could go
through the Interlibrary Loan Dept. here), or suggest a quick way to get the
map? Other info.: it is on 3 sheets, and the name GLASOD (Global Assessment of
Soil Degradation) was also given by the professor. Any help would be
appreciated. --Lori Sugden, [log in to unmask], Cartographic Resource, Centre,
University of Victoria.