From:
Dan Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 1996 19:38:17 EST

Hi.  If it's OK to post here, the agency I work for is helping a client with
filling two temporary, contract positions in the Seattle, Washington area.
 Our company, S&T OnSite, is a primary supplier for one of the world+s
largest software companies. Our current needs:

GIS database and tools expert for geomodeling group.  This person will
create and maintain a spatial database and tools environment to support a
geographic modeling system.  Three years spatial database management
required. Arc/Info, AML coding, and computer programming experience
required. Geography MA/MS preferred.

Geomodeling thematic class expert.  Manage and deliver geographic data for
software development team.  Themes include but are not limited to hydrology,
transportation, elevation/bathymetry, populated regions, etc.  Assist with
prototyping, data evaluation, and tool development.  Geography MA/MS
preferred.  Arc/Info, database, Windows and UNIX software experience.

Duration:  Initially three to six months; probably longer
Pay is negotiable

If interested, resumes should be sent to:

S&T OnSite, 4464 Fremont Ave. N. #200 Seattle, WA 98103  Fax: (206)
632-6927, email [log in to unmask]