Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 17:16:29 EDT
>Date:    Thu, 4 Apr 1996 10:53:10 EST
>From:    Gary Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: HP Deskjet 850C/855C

>>Date:         Wed, 3 Apr 1996 00:14:33 EST
>>Sender: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
>>From: [log in to unmask]
>>Subject:      HP Deskjet 850C/855C

I too have an HP Deskjet 855C at home.  Runs well under Windows 95.  The
output quality is good and no problems so far.  The price has started to come
down too: in the Washington, DC area, Office Depot quotes a price of $420 (but
they only had a display model in the store; more in their warehouse, they
said) and Best Buy quotes $450 (boxes practically stacked to the ceiling).
Computer stores are still around $500.  The sales people mentioned that one
reason that the price is coming down is that HP soon will come out with a
replacement model (presumably thats better-faster-(and/or)-cheaper).

MADomaratz