Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 14:44:09 EDT
I would like to obtain an ILL for these two maps. Both are topographic maps
of Alaska at 1:63 360 scale. I need maps B-2 and B-3 of the Bradfield
Canal(s) quadrangle. If you need additional information or if you are
willing to lend me these two maps, please contact me directly at the
address below. Many thanks.

Irene Kumar,
Map Library Coordinator/Coordonnatrice, Cartotheque
Geological Survey of Canada/Commission geologique du Canada
Room G-70, 601 Booth Street,
Ottawa, ON K1A 0E8
CANADA
Tel.: (613)947-3326