From:
Erin Donnelly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 01:06:22 EDT
This is being cross posted to MAPS-L.  My apologies for any
duplication.

I have a user that is trying to buy a copy of the Survey's National
Atlas of the United States of America, published in 1970.

If anyone has a copy that they would be interested in selling or know
of a dealer that has it, please contact me directly.

The Atlas is wanted for a gift to a person that was involved in the
printing of it.

Robert Bier  (Bob)
U.S. Geological Survey Library
952 National Center