From:
karen blackford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 1995 14:09:48 EDT
For those of you have are acquainted with Bill and his case:  Bill
Stewart was sentenced today to 30 months in a federal work camp.
Apparently the judge did not allow testimony from an expert witness on
value, and had already made up his mind on the disposition of the case.
I believe an appeal will be filed, but at this point details and finances
and sketchy.