From:
Alberta Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 09:15:58 EDT
Mr. Larson,
        Others have posted addresses re the Raisz maps, and I can't add
to that.  However, you may be interested in reading the article "Erwin
Josephus Raisz - Celebrating 100 Years" by Jeanne B. Yeshilian that is in
the _SLA Geography & Map Division Bulletin_ No. 174, December 1993, p.
2-15.  There is a note that Ms. Yeshilian became the new owner of Raisz
Landform Maps on April 1, 1993, but no address is given.
        Alberta
|Alberta Auringer Wood, Map Librarian, Memorial University of Newfoundland, |
|St. John's, Newfoundland, CANADA  A1B 3Y1.  phone: 709-737-8892;           |
|     fax: 709-737-2153;     Internet:  [log in to unmask]             |