From:
Larry Keenan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 23:40:07 EDT
Gads!!! You do have expensive tastes.  When you talk about scanning in color,
best open the check book and just sign on the bottom line.  Let the service
bureau fill in the rest.  On top of that, there are very few service bureaus
that know what they arae talking about, when it comes to scanning in color.

Do you have enough disk space?  I deal with a very good service bureau in
Milwaukee, WI and he refuses to even discuss color, due to the size of files
and the cost of the scanner.

Now on to answering your question.  There is only one firm, that I know of
that can help you.  That firm is Land Info (303 369 6800).  Listen very
carefully to what they will be telling you, in that they are one of the very
few people that understand color and the manipulation of that color.

GOOD LUCK