From:
Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 01:34:04 EDT
Okay folks, I'm back once again to ask those of you who have purchased or
have had trucks made for the express purpose of storing and moving
cartographic materials in your institutions in recent years to *please* send
me photos, specifications, purchasing information, and any other useful
information so that I might pull together what should prove to be a useful
article for all of us.

To date I have received information and photos from one individual, and I
would like to receive information/photos from at least 2-3 more individuals
so that we can showcase a good variety of map trucks. If you would rather
skip the photos and simply send me information on manufacturer and the
overall dimensions I will take that too, if I can create a list of "Other
Map Truck Manufacturers" to include I see that as useful as well.

If at all possible could those of you interested in contributing to this
project please mail me your information by May 10th at the latest. I
*really* want to complete this and get it into the hands of the publisher
before SLA Annual Conference.

Thanking each of you in advance,

Paige
Mr. Paige G. Andrew