From:
Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 14:11:13 EDT
Dear Colleagues,

I have mounted the report of the 10th Conference of the European
Map Curators Group of LIBER, Berlin, Germany, 23-27 September
1996, on our server. It can be viewed under

http://www.konbib.nl/kb/skd/liber/overview.htm#1996

Unfortunately it is part of a larger document which is almost 100
Kb, but I haven't found the time yet to reorganize this.

The Progress Reports and papers mentioned will probably be
mounted around the end of this year on this server. Before the
end of this quarter I hope to mount some five articles left of
the 1994 conference, which could not be mounted because I have to
grapple with graphics.

With kind regards,

Jan Smits
Secretary Groupe des Cartothecaires de LIBER
Map Curator Koninklijke Bibliotheek, National Library of The
Netherlands
tel: +31 70 3140241
fax: +31 70 3140450
e-mail: [log in to unmask]