From:
"Paul R. Larson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 1996 14:08:03 EST
I have two requests for the list this morning.  First, I have seen
references to MapHist recently.  Can someone out there who is familiar with
that list send me the information I need to subscribe to it?

Second, we have a colleague in Brazil who is requesting information on old
maps of Brazil.  You perhaps have seen his messages.  He is an historian
and journalist doing research on early settlements in that beautiful
country.  He informs me of the difficulty he is experiencing in translating
some of the messages he has received.  So, those of you who have
information that might be useful to him, please send it to me
([log in to unmask]).  I can translate it into Portuguese for him.

Thank you all for your kindness,
Paul R. Larson

_________________________________
Paul R. Larson. Ph.D.