From:
Tracey Fortich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 1996 12:10:04 EDT
We also sent maps and other materials out to be copied, while I worked at the
U. of Florida Map Library.  In our case, patrons made all the arrangements
(although we did suggest copying centers which could handle their specific
needs).  The paton checked the item out and handled it from there.  I don't
recall that we had any trouble retrieving those materials as opposed to those
checked out for other purposes.