From:
"MAP COLLECTION, CLEVELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 16:06:43 EDT

----- Begin message from CPLNET::MAPPC01  17-Jun-96

From: CPLNET::MAPPC01      "MAP COLLECTION, CLEVELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY"    17-JUN-1996 17:30
To: SMTP%"[log in to unmask]"
CC:
Subj: Farquhar Transparent Globe Manual up for grabs

Just found a copy of Farquhar Transparent Globes Teachers
Manual c1959,(approx 29 pp.) showing the various globes
produced by Farquhar and how to use them. At one time we owned
the Star-Terrestrial globe but it disappeared overnight a few
years ago. Maybe reclaimed by extra-terrestrials or maybe it
went out under someone's bowler hat.
At any rate, we would be happy to send this historic document
to another institution, (preference given to a PA library first,
since Farquhar was a Philadelphia company).
Please reply to:
Maureen Farrell
Map Collection, Cleveland Public Library

----- End forwarded message