Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 14:37:14 EST
The list of available maps is attached to this message. If you experience
difficulties in retrieving the list, please let me know. Warning: the list
is fairly long.

To obtain any of the maps, please quote the whole line from the list. The
number at the beginning of each line, refers to the drawer number and it is
crucial that this number appear on your request. Also please supply your
full mailing address, the name of a courrier company along with your
account number with the company. If you do not have an account with a
courrier company, we will ship the maps collect via Puralotor.

Due to the large number of maps involved, please be sure to provide the
above information. Please send your requests before March 21 1997. Thank
you

Irene Kumar,
Information Services/Services d'information
Earth Sciences Information Centre/Centre d'information sur les sciences de
la Terre
Tel.: (613)947-3326
Fax : (613)943-1549
E-mail: [log in to unmask]