From:
Chris Perkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 15:58:41 EST
Spatial data sets in European Map Libraries.

So far as I am aware there is no single source relating to library
policies on spatial data sets.

So far as the availability of European spatial data sets is concerned
Bob Parry and I have done a lot of work recently.

Mapping the UK: maps and spatial data for the 21st century (ISBN
1-85739-030-X) has just been published by Bowker Saur and provides an
in depth summary of the the British situation.

Bob and I are currently putting the finishing touches to a new
edition of World Mapping Today which includes digital data sets:
should be out late 1997. The MEGRIN home page on the IGN server in
France (http://www.ign.fr) also gives useful metadata about national
mapping agency products

Chris Perkins