Sender:
From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 13:44:00 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:19:49 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
From: mike furlough <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: cataloging  USGS map separates
Sender: mike furlough <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings all,

We have recently acquired a small set of color map separates for
our local area USGS topographic 7.5 min quadrangles.  We've never
owned any before, and our cataloging department is a little unsure
of how to record them.  We have found no records for items like
this in OCLC, only two books on the subject.  Have any of you
cataloged these items?

Thanks for any advice.

mike furlough

Mike Furlough