From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:45:47 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:09:47 -0700
From: Jim O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Lost Web Site
Sender: Jim O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings, Mapfolk!

I had a link on my mapping
webpage(http://library.caltech.edu/collections/geology/mapping.htm) to
"Australian Glossary of Geographic Information Systems and Metadata Terms"
which has gotten broken.  I did a Yahoo search and couldn't find it, and
I've been unable to locate a new home for it.  Does anybody have a new
address for this, or, failing that, does anybody have a similar glossary
that they'd recommend my linking to?

Thanks in advance.

Jim

Jim O'Donnell
Geological & Planetary Sciences Librarian
California Institute of Technology, 100-23
Pasadena, California   91125
626/395-2199     fax:  626/568-0935

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. -- A.A. Milne

Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information.
Don't ever piss one off. -- Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch

No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up. -- Nora Ephron
--- End Forwarded Message ---