From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 08:18:34 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:48:49 -0500
From: Andy Prokop <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Looking for a Partner

Hello Everyone

        My name is Andy Prokop and I am the president of a small company
called IntelliGIS, we are GIS application development group.
        Over the past 5 years we have built several really neat applications for
other companies. We have built an excellent lightweight viewer for working
with
topo data and DOQQ data. We would like to commercialize the product bundle
it with topo and DOQQ data. But of course we are small and have few
financial resources to attack this endeavor. We are also very adapt at
processing the DOQQ and topo data. Clipping collars and reprojection.
        I am in search of a company or companies that would like to partner in
processing and packaging topo and DOQQ data for sale to the consumer market
place. If anyone out there has any ideas or contacts who may be interested
please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for Your Attention

Andy Prokop
President