From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 08:26:40 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 08:56:32 +0200
From: Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Betreft: In search of Bolivia... (fwd)

Maybe you should try the "Fire Atlas User Request"on http://shark1.esrin.esa.it/FIRE/REQUESTS/fire_Requests.html
This is part of the "Fire atlas" (http://shark1.esrin.esa.it/FIRE/fire.html) which is a cyberatlas of ESA/ESRIN, the European Space Agency. Extensive monthly fire maps per continent are available, but momentarily only for 1993.

As Angela is requesting remote sensing images of about a month ago I wonder whether they are already available. But you always can ask!