From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
roelof oddens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 16:38:56 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:15:19 +0200
From: roelof oddens <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: degree - kilometer conversion <fwd>
Sender: roelof oddens <[log in to unmask]>

Mr. Dreger,

See Oddens's Bookmarks (http://oddens.geog.uu.nl)
Click: "Browse"
Click: "I Maps and Atlases"
Click Subcategory: "Geodesy, Projections, etc."
It is possible you find something useful.

Regards,

Roelof Oddens

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roelof P. Oddens
Map Collection, Faculteit Ruimtelijke Wetenschappen, Universiteit Utrecht
P.O. Box 80.115
3508 TC  Utrecht, The Netherlands
tel. +31 30 253 4401
Visit Oddens's Bookmarks:

> [...]