From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Greaves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 16:19:28 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 11:09:46 -0400
From: Susan Greaves <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Canada Land Inventory map offer
Sender: Susan Greaves <[log in to unmask]>

All:

I have over 1000 CLI maps available to offer a library or archive.   They
are in excellent condition and may be of interest to some place  wanting to
acquire an almost complete archival paper copy of these data.

I would prefer to send them all to one place, but  am willing to sort
through for those who want to refresh their regional holdings.