From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Thoen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 16:29:05 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:39:39 -0600
From: Bill Thoen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: GIS Day at Seattle Public Library <fwd>
Sender: Bill Thoen <[log in to unmask]>

I'd be interested to see a description or an outline of what will
be covered in the demonstrations. I'm curious to see what sorts
of GIS applications and data sets are presented as being useful
to the public who are not necessarily used to GIS yet. I'm also
interested in some of the questions generated by the public after
seeing examples of GIS in action. Is there a web page describing
these demos, or could you pass on any info about this for those
of us outside the Seattle area who won't be there?

TIA,
- Bill Thoen

> Join us for demonstrations of ArcView GIS software throughout the day.
> Learn how this powerful tool can be used in planning for your organization
> and to solve everyday problems.
--- End Forwarded Message ---