From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 16:52:25 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:59:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Linda Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Y2K compliant!
Sender: Linda Newman <[log in to unmask]>

TO BE WAML Y2K COMPLIANT,  PLEASE NOTE DATES:

Not having a 2000 calendar with me, I mis-remembered the dates of our Reno
meeting!

I checked immediately on returning after the GSA meeting in Denver (who
meet here, too immediately following the WAML meeting), and to my relief
discovered that I had blocked out the dates correctly, just not remembered
correctly while at the Golden meeting.

SO, please mark your calendars for the Reno, Fall 2000 WAML meeting:
beginning with a host reception on Wed evening., Nov. 7th  through the
field trip (which will be a joint one with GIS/GSA) on Sat. Nov. 11th.  I
have already blocked rooms at the very convenient and inexpensive
University Inn where the WAML meetings will be held (which will be
available through the GSA meeting):

http://www.unr.edu/uinn/

More information next year!
Looking forward to seeing you in the next Millennium!

Linda Newman
--- End Forwarded Message ---