From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:02:57 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:58:29 +0100
From: Robert Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NEWS: London Book, Print & Map Fair Season 2000
Sender: Robert Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

The (almost) complete schedule of the huge June London Book, Print &
Map Fair  Season 2000 can be viewed and saved/printed from:
http://freespace.virgin.net/fine.art/junefair.htm

The link at the bottom of the timetable takes you to
http://freespace.virgin.net/fine.art/junecontacts.htm
where you can find the venues, contact details and links to the
organizers.

There is a map to show the relative distances between the fairs at:
http://freespace.virgin.net/fine.art/junemap.htm

The auctions will be added in January 2000 (I will let you know).

Please pass on  to any colleagues you want to who are not on your
mailing list. Thanks.

Any problems viewing, please let me know.

With best regards

Robert
--
R. Walker, Fine art & Business Resources.
Everything you wanted to know about internet domain names

--- End Forwarded Message ---