From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Weessies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 15:38:19 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 15:23:36 -0400
From: Kathleen Weessies <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Shipping list 2001-20-TS  multiple duplicates
Sender: Kathleen Weessies <[log in to unmask]>

Why can't this happen with the ATM?  I received multiple duplicates of the
following maps.  I am willing to ship them domestically for the cost of
postage.

Gila Bend BLM Edition  - 6 copies
Little Horn Mts BLM Edition  - 6 copies
Phoenix South BLM Edition - 5 copies
Darwin Glacier Antarctica Satellite Image Map, C2 - 5 copies
Lake Fryxell Antarctica Satellite Image Map, C2 - 6 copies
McMurdo Station Antarctica Aerial Photograph, C2 - 3 copies
U.S. General Reference Map, National Atlas Supersedes Old Version Same Name
- 8 copies
State of Pennsylvania Shaded Relief Color - 4 copies
State of Pennsylvania Shaded Relief Grayscale - 5 copies

Also, from Shipping List 2001-08-TS:
East Asia Geographic Map Series Sheets 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8
Bridger, Montana 1:100,000 SM

Kathleen Weessies
Maps/GIS Librarian
100 Library 308