From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 10:43:52 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 15:31:52 -0700
From: Mark Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: New Titles Available - Treaty Oak
Sender: Mark Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Dear MAPS-L Subscribers,

Images of the following new titles have been posted to our web site.
http://www.treatyoak.com

Archaeological Map of Machu Picchu http://treatyoak.com/wwmp.html
Publisher Wright Water Engineers (WW), 2000
ISBN 1586110683
Code WWMP
Price $5.95
Description Site Plan with photos for the ancient Inca city of Machu Picchu.

Ecuador Atlas http://treatyoak.com/edea.html
Publisher EDIQUIAS, 1999
ISBN 9978890092
Code EDEA
Price $30.00
Description Geographical atlas with maps of population densities and
migrations, cargo flight paths, electrical and communications networks,
individual crops, movement of the worlds tectonic plates, and more.
Includes maps of all the continents. 11 3/4" x 8 1/4"

Quito Pocket Guide http://treatyoak.com/edqto.html
Publisher EDIGUIAS, 1998
ISBN 1586110667
Code EDQTO
Price $9.95
Description Locations of hotels, shopping centers, art galleries, medical
centers. Includes roads, highways, parks, airports. 6" x 3 3/8".

Quito Atlas http://treatyoak.com/edqa.html
Publisher EDIGUIAS, 1999
ISBN 997889005X
Code EDQA
Price $17.95
Description Detailed street atlas with fold-out maps. Information in
Spanish on local museums, public services, hotels, etc. 8 3/4" x 4"

Santiago, Chile http://treatyoak.com/itsan.html
Publisher ITMB, 2000
ISBN 1895907543
Code ITSAN
Price $7.95
Description Indexed city plan. Scale 1:12,500

Posted to MAPS-L on 5/4/2000: Web images now completed.
Plano de Buenos Aires http://treatyoak.com/arpdba.html
Publisher Auto Mapa
ISBN 1586110691
Code ARPDBA
Price $19.95
Description Folded map with a separate index booklet packaged together in a
durable cardstock case. Scale 1:40,000

Gran Buenos Aires http://treatyoak.com/argba.html
Publisher Auto Mapa
ISBN 1586110705
Code ARGBA
Price $19.95
Description Folded map with a separate index booklet packaged together in a
durable cardstock case. Scale 1:20,000

The titles listed above are available for purchase through our web site:
http://www.gonetomorrow.com or by standard methods.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Walker, Mgr.