Sender:
From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 14:50:56 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 11:13:42 -0400
From: David McQuillan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: SLA - Philadelphia Update
Sender: David McQuillan <[log in to unmask]>

There is an important addition to our program for the 91st Annual Conference of
the Special Libraries Association and the Geography and Map Division.  Meeting
in Philadelphia, June 10 to 15, 2000, the Contributed Papers Session on Tuesday,
June 13, will include a paper by Dr. HelenJane Armstrong, University of Florida,
entitled "The Florida Geographic Data Library:  Innovative Grants for GIS
Resources."  This session will be held from 1:30 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.  Dr. Armstrong
joins other map librarians from Wisconsin, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Indiana in
presenting important issues of interest to our profession.  Further program details
 may be found at www.sla.org/division/dgm, in the May 2000 issue of "SLA/G&M News
and Views", and in my maps-l message of March 15, 2000.
John Anderson, [log in to unmask], is the program planner and would be happy to have
 your comments.

David C. McQuillan, Chair
Membership and Public Relations
SLA Geography and Map Division