GLYCAM-L Archives

Users of GLYCAM & GLYCAM-Web

GLYCAM-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Lachele Foley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Users of GLYCAM & GLYCAM-Web <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2019 00:30:16 -0400
Hi!

You have to issue explicit BOND commands in tleap to connect the
residues back together after adding the TER cards.  If you need help
doing that, just say, but it's pretty easy, and there are good
examples in the tleap docs.

--
:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley