From:
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:53:57 -0500
Subject: Re: KAPPA Map Group LLC - umbrella - map publishing
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 12:50:32 -0700
From: timross <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Russell,

excellent summary! This is very useful for those of us who still
actively purchase trade maps for our collections and/or  receive queries
from students and the general public re the best travel maps.

Best,

Tim Ross

Angie Cope, American Geographical Society Library, UW Milwaukee wrote:

> [...]

Tim Ross,  Map  &  Reference Librarian
Koerner Library, Univ. of British Columbia
1958 Main Mall,   Vancouver, B.C.    V6T 1Z2
Phone:  (604) 822-6191    Fax:  (604) 822-9122
Email:   [log in to unmask]