From:
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2012 07:57:20 -0500
Subject:        Networking EarthInfo hard drive
Date:   Tue, 21 Aug 2012 16:29:12 +0000
From:   Kollen, Chris <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hi:

Has anyone purchased the EarthInfo hard drive and managed to network
it?  We used to receive it as an online subscription, but received a
message that they are winding down their business and their final data
product is the EarthInfo hard drive.  We were wondering if anyone has
been able to successfully network the database.  Our tech. staff says
that networking does not seem to be feasible due to the interface.  They
recommended loaded it onto a single station.

Thanks

Chris Kollen