From:
Harry Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1993 16:38:48 EDT
From: Harry Davis

The MAGERT exhibit at ALA in New Orleans will be in Exhibit Booth 959 in the
Professional Aisle. Please stop by and see us if you are at the Conference.

We would be gratefull for any volunteers to help staff the booth. There are
many open slots (of one-half hour or more) on Saturday the 26th (10 a.m. to 4
p.m.), Sunday the 27th (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.), Monday the 28th (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.),
and Tuesday the 29th (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.). If you can volunteer some time,
please contact Harry Davis by phone or e-mail before the 24th or at the
conference on the 25th or later. A time could also be scheduled by speaking
with Harry or with Katherine Rankin at the MAGERT Welcoming Reception on
Friday evening. Or, simply stop by the Booth and offer to help. Our thanks for
whatever time you might offer.

Harry Davis / Morris Library / Southern Illinois University / Carbondale, IL /
62901

Telephone: 618-453-2705 / FAX: 618-453-8109 / BITNET: GA4186@SIUCVMB /
Internet: [log in to unmask]

I (Harry) will be staying at the Provincial Hotel in New Orleans.