From:
Tobias Ullman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 16:41:57 EDT

Announcing
MAPublisher 2.0 for Macromedia FreeHand
for Windows 95/NT.
Register for our Pre Release now...
Get the Commercial Release for Half Price!

You have asked that we keep you informed of our progress on developing
MAPublisher for the Windows platform. Well, it's just around the corner, and
we've built-in even more import capabilities and attribute management features
-- including the ability to save files as Avenza pdf with all attributes
intact... if you want to see quality from the Internet, just try this.

MAPublisher 2.0 sells for US $ 495.00 plus shipping and will be available for
shipping latest mid October `96.  But, you can start experiencing MAPublisher
2.0 now... for free. And be eligible to buy a commercial license for half that
price (academic versions not included).  This release of MAPublisher for
Windows NT/95 works with Macromedia's Freehand, so you don't have FreeHand,
give us a call.  There is also a Freehand demo available for download on the
MAPublisher pre release page that the MAPublisher Xtras will work with.

Just register on Avenza's home page  http://www.avenza.com/InfoForm.html
and download.

Our pre release will be provided in stages starting with the initial modules.
The version is a beta, is time-coded and will end on September 30th. Because
it is beta, you might run into a few snags, but your input will help ensure
that any discovered bugs will be dealt with prior to our commercial release.

Additional MAPublisher Xtras will be added every couple of weeks so keep
checking back!  You can optionally join MAPublisher-L, where announcements
will be made whenever a new set of pre release XTRA's is made available.
To subscribe to MAPublisher-L  . . .

SEND EMAIL TO:     [log in to unmask]
WITH THE MESSAGE:  subscribe mapublisher-L your_email_name

(Replace the string "your_email_name" with YOUR email name.)

Enjoy!

Nick Ullman
Vice President, Product Development

If you are waiting for MAPublisher for Adobe Illustrator for Windows
send email to either [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] and we will
move you to the appropriate database.  At this time Adobe Illustrator
for windows is not "ready" for our filters, but they plan to have their
filter technology updated by the end of 1996.  At that time we will
be able to complete development in that environment.

Denise Ullman                     [log in to unmask]
Product Development Manager
Avenza Software                 http://www.avenza.com
Developers of MAPublisher - changing the way maps are made.
Telephone: 1-905-639-3330 or 1-800-884-2555