From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:36:06 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:27:47 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GIS NewsMagazine #11 Avaialable on-line
Sender: [log in to unmask]

The GeoCommunity has just made available the on-line version of Issue #
11 of our Free monthly GIS NewsMagazine - "SpatialNews"
Get it at http://www.spatialnews.com/newsletter/

You could win a copy of "Getting to Know ArcView GIS" from ESRI Press.
You'll need to locate the answers to 5 questions by simply reading this
months edition of SpatialNews
Details can be found at
http://www.spatialnews.com/newsletter/newsletter11/contest11.html

This month we've highlighted the following:
- The latest in Community Crime Mapping
- a source for free Canadian spatial data
- GIS book Highlight
- highlight of several GIS Educational Resources
- comments on ArcView training materials
- Glossary of GIS terms
- Pointers to lots of Free Stuff!
- webmaster tips on distibuting your news
- Geo Classified ads
and more...

--
Glenn Letham, editor