From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:25:31 -0500
Subject:        Re: GIS & Public Health Conference
Date:   Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:33:51 -0400
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Mike,

Thanks for sharing this conference news with us Mike. I know our current
guest editor for the /Journal of Map & Geography Libraries/ will be
attending and sharing information about the journal, including the two
theme issues that cover GIS/maps/mapping and the healthcare field. The
first (Vol. 7, no. 1) was published in January of this year, the second
(Vol. 7, no. 3) will be published in September. Both are chock full of
excellent research articles that I am sure many subscribers to this list
will find valuable and worthwhile reading. I do hope that attendees of
this conference will also find our work compelling to them as well,
particularly the non-librarian folks.

As a reminder, the co-editors of JMGL are always seeking potential
papers for the journal, feel free to contact Kathy Weimer and/or myself
at [log in to unmask] with questions or contributions or even ideas
for themes and topics you'd like to see published!

Sincerely,

Paige