From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 15:55:51 -0400
Subject: Duplicates
   Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 11:28:16 -0700
   From: Jane Ingalls <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,

We have various gift maps (below) that are duplicates.  If any library
needs them, let me know your address, and we'll send them along, postage
paid.

Offer is good through the August 15.

Jane

Jane Ingalls <[log in to unmask]>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(1) 2 copies: Correlation section across central San Joaquin Valley from
San Andreas fault to Sierra Nevada foot hills, California. (No. 9) 1957
AAPG Pacific section

(2) 2 copies: Correlation section across south San Joaquin Valley from
San Andreas fault to Sierra Nevada foot hills, California. (No. 8) 1957
AAPG Pacific section

(3) Map of Montana Showing Oil and Gas Fields, and Test Wells for Oil
and Gas (2 sheets)
USGS OM-130

(4) Map of Newhall-Castaic-San Fernando Oil Fields  1:30,000 1918.

(5) 3 Geologic maps of Norway 1:50,000. 1979.  In poor condition:
blue=line on acidic paper.
Plate 1. Geologic outcrop map of the Fen area
Plate 2. Ground magnetics at Fen, Norway
Plate 3. Mineral potential and sample map, Fen area, Norway

> 6.Structure contour map of the Big Horn Basin, Wyoming and Montana /
>              Author:      Pierce, William Gamewell, 1904-; Andrews,
>              David A.,; Keroher, Jewell Kirby. Publication:
> Washington, D.C. : OM-74U.S.Geological Survey, 1947

> 7.Geology of the Worland-Hyattville area, Big Horn and Washakie
>              Counties, Wyoming /
>              Author:      Rogers, C. P. Publication: Washington, D.C.
>              : Geological Survey, 1948    OM-84

> 8.Geology of the Boysen area, central Wyoming /
>              Author:      Tourtelot, Harry Allison, 1918-; Thompson,
>              R. M. Publication: Washington, D.C. : The Survey 1948
> OM-91 (2 sheets)
>
> 9.Tertiary stratigraphy in the northeastern part of the Wind River
>              Basin, Wyoming /
>              Author:      Tourtelot, Harry Allison, 1918-; Nace, Helen
>
>              L. Publication: [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of the
> Interior,
>              Geological Survey, 1946   OC-22

> 10.(2 copies) Tertiary and Late Upper Cretaceous stratigraphy of west
> border of SanJoaquin Valley, north of Panoche Creek, Fresno, Merced
> and Stanislaus counties, California /
>              Author:      Stewart, Ralph. Publication: [Washington] :
>              U.S. Geological Survey, 1944    OC-6

> 11.Geologic map of the Bighorn Basin, Wyoming and Montana, showing
>              terrace deposits and physiographic features /
>              Author:      Andrews, David A.; Pierce, William
>              Gamewell,; Eargle, Dolan. Publication: Washington D.C. :
> U.S.
>              Geological Survey, 1947    OM-71

> 12.Geologic and structure contour map of the Basin-Greybull area, Big
>              Horn County, Wyoming /
>              Author:      Pierce, William Gamewell, 1904- Publication:
>
>              Washington, D.C. : Geologic Survey, 1948   OM-77

(13)  2 copies: Carta geológica de la República Mexicana : escala
1:2,000,000  1956 (2 sheets)

(14) Stratigraphic sections and thickness maps of Jurassic rocks in
central Wyoming.  OC-14 (1945)