From:
"Brian P. Bach" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 12:04:45 EST

Eric:

If you have access to a copy of Baedeker's "Austria-Hungary" - any
pre-WWI edition - you might find references to the localities in
question. This guidebook goes into astonishing detail, and the maps are
outstanding. All pre-WWI names can easily be cross referenced on modern
maps. Many libraries have these under-utilized Baedekers, which tend to
be overlooked as historical reference works.

Good Luck!

Brian P. Bach
Map Technician, Central Washington University     [log in to unmask]