From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:31:40 -0600
Subject:        Puerto Rico land use maps
Date:   Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:09:25 -0600 (CST)
From:   Thomas J Brittnacher <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Angela Cope <[log in to unmask]>

Hi:

I have a patron looking for a few land use maps of Puerto Rico.  If you
have these maps in your collection, and can work with us to get us
copies, please let me know.  We have this set but not these sheets.

They are part of the series:

"Programa de Clasificacion de Terrenos Rurales - Mapa de Utilizacion de
Terrenos Rurales" Published by the Departamento de Agricultura y
Comercio, Junta de Planificacion de Puerto Rico, Centro de
Investigaciones Sociales, Universidad de Puerto Rico, and Northwestern
University Department of Geography, 1951.
OCLC no. 85847897

He is looking for the following maps:

Ciales NO sheets 108 and 137

Florida NE sheets 107 and 136