Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 16:48:52 EDT
Back in 1983, my colleague at the University of Arizona Library, Chris
Ziegler, attended the summer project at LC Geography and Map Division.
She brought back with her a title called A Map and History of Peiping.  It
is supposed to include a booklet and map.  We have just realized that all
we actually have is the booklet.  Chris thinks that what happened was
that she got the booklet and someone from another library got the map.
What we would like to propose is if someone else does have the map, if
we could either get a photocopy of the map in exchange for a photocopy of
the booklet or we could send them the booklet.

Thanks for any help.

Chris Kollen

*Chris Kollen                    *
*University of Arizona Library   *